Cedric, you just don’t get it all do you? You are the mayor, not the neighborhood pastor. Perpetuating evil? Nice try at diverting from the subject while at a church.
“Mr. Wooley ought to be ashamed for attempting to try to blame it on her. I find it interesting that we can profess to be a Christian but at the same time we can perpetuate evil to those that have done us no harm. But that’s politics.” — Shreveport Mayor Cedric Glover
First off, Glover, Lillian Priest and the company she was involved with took the money and did not complete the project. That’s not blaming her – it’s stating a fact. The blame lies with you for apparently not pursuing the $750k – $1m that is missing. Here are the relevant documents:
- Now Cedric, are you going to explain why the contract was terminated?
- Are you going to explain the link between you and Lillian Priest?
- So how much of the work actually was completed, Cedric?
While we are on the subject, here are a few more questions:
- How do you intend to pay for the additional police officers hired from the stimulus money?
- Why did you need that SUV?
Powered by Facebook Comments